Beachbody’s newest Super Trainer, Chris Downing, is going to help take you from where you are to where you want to be. He has real-world experience, training everyone from beginners to pro athletes. This means his workouts and eating plans aren’t just theories, they’re based on experience. I love that we get the best of the best with Beachbody. To add to that, my personal online support group will help you overcome the emotional side of starting something new.
Change is hard. It’s really hard. In order to be successful you need support and encouragement and people around you who are going through the same ups and downs. Don’t fight it. Join it!
Using a breakthrough “ramp-up” method, Chris starts you out slow in Week 1(just what we all need!) with 25-minute cardio and strength workouts you can really do, and a nutrition plan you can stick with.
In Week 2, you push harder with 35-minute workouts, and consume more protein to fuel the burn, but it’s nothing you can’t handle (yes! I nutrition plan comes with the program!).
Finally, in Week 3, you’ll step it up a bit with 45-minute workouts and clean eating.
Check out the promo video below:
Who’s it for?
• Men and women of any age or fitness level
• Beginners looking to start their fitness journey
• Graduates of Beachbody beginner programs, such as 21 Day Fix, and people of intermediate fitness levels who want a bridge toward more extreme workouts
• Those who enjoy athletics and want to become leaner, faster, stronger — as well as former high school and collegiate athletes who want to get back to where they were (we like to call ourselves “washed up athletes”! HAHA!)
• Anyone who wants to achieve significant results quickly
• Shift Shop is for anyone that wants to ramp up their fitness fast. In three short weeks you progress from basic 25 minute workouts to advanced 45 minute routines – all while honing your nutrition for optimal results.
• It’s great for all fitness levels. If you have a lot of weight to lose, Shift Shop will be your on-ramp to fitness. If you’ve spent some time away from your regular routine, Chris will lead through a fitness tune-up. It’s perfect for anyone who wants an easy commitment to jump-start their regimen.
The SHIFT SHOP is now available on Beachbody On Demand! You can start the program TODAY without waiting for a package to arrive in the mail! Don’t have a Beachbody On Demand membership? Get BOD here!
How long are the workouts?
Week 1: 25 minutes —- Week 2: 35 minutes —– Week 3: 45 minutes
Do you need a lot of space to do the workouts?
Beachbody recommends doing SHIFT SHOP cardio workouts in a 6 feet by 6 feet space for optimal results and experience. I personally recommend doing the workouts on a hard floor over carpeting.
What type of shoes are recommended?
I recommend wearing cross trainers – a court shoe. Stay away from running shoes.
What equipment is needed?
- Beachbody Agility Markers: These signature agility markers serve as directional targets in your cardio workouts to help improve your reflexes while building your coordination, speed, and endurance. I personally plan to use hot pads for my agility markers! You can surely improvise!
- Weights: A set of dumb bells
- A mat: you’ll be on the ground at times so you want to make sure you have a bit of a cushion.
What is the SHIFT SHOP meal plan like?
The Simple Shift Nutrition guide is compatible with the Portion Fix container system. Plus, I will teach you how to eat CLEAN without having to eliminate your favorite foods.
Based on your current weight, you will be assigned to a category according to the Shift Shop meal plan that dictates how many servings of each category (carbs, vegetables, protein, etc) you can eat every day.
Because the Shift Shop is a ramp-up program, you will start to reduce your intake of starchy carbohydrates and replace them with proteins and vegetables in Weeks 2 and 3. Think: REMOVE fat – GAIN healthy muscle!
Why should you stream the SHIFT SHOP on Beachbody On Demand?
As a Beachbody On Demand member, you get access the 3 additional SHIFT SHOP deluxe workouts plus hundreds of other proven Beachbody routines — including exclusive Beachbody On Demand workouts and future releases. Your membership also includes access to Beachbody’s cooking show — FIXATE. Become a member today by registering HERE!